Do you struggle with clean eating or knowing WHAT to eat? I am putting together a 5 day FREE clean eating crockpot challenge on October 26th! I am giving you a complete menu and a shopping list to take the guess work out of nutrition.
So if I can help the process along by giving you a 5 day meal plan, daily accountability, motivation and support, then I am all for it!
What are the requirements?
1. You must make me your official Beachbody Coach by going to my site and creating a FREE profile. This way I can send you recipes, meal plans and monthly motivation and tips to keep you on track with your lifestyle.
2. You must participate for the next 5 days in our online closed facebook group each day!
3. Commit to checking in 1x per day, rating your day and charting your progress.
4. Invite 1 friend to join! Why not bring a few friends along for the ride! There is nothing better than having an accountability partner in the next 5 days!!!! You are more likely to stick with it if you have someone by your side.
What do you get for joining?
1. You get a free 5 day meal plan.
2. A grocery list
3. A place to check in daily, ask questions, get support and motivation.
4. Daily tips that have worked for me.
5. Strategies to handle emotional eating and temptations.
Are you ready to get started? We will begin the group on Monday October 26th so please reserve your spot today!
>>>>>Email me at email@example.com or send me a message on my like page at www.facebook.com/fitmomma2five to get enrolled in the free group!
**Note —> This is for new and existing customers. If you are already a coach or have a coach you are working with please contact your coach for details on their next group!
Registration ends October 23rd!
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE everything about Fall! The colors, the smells, wearing comfy sweaters and slippers, anything pumpkin, and stews! There is something warm and comforting about having a stew slow cooking all day in the crock pot. The aroma that fills the house is so inviting! Yes, I am a stay-at-home Momma, but my days are very busy with homeschooling the older three and trying to keep the younger two out of trouble! I love a quick and easy meal that is complete and healthy for my family! I know you will love this one too! Sometimes I add a little cabbage to the stew…it reminds me of the Beef Stew my Grandma and Mom made when I was little. Of coarse, we always had Grandma’s amazing dumplings too! Sorry, no dumplings today!
Crockpot Hearty Beef and Butternut Squash Stew serves 6, approximately 1 1/4 cups each
1 1/2 lbs. raw lean beef stew meat, boneless cut into 2 inch cubes
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 cup low-sodium organic beef broth
1 bay leaf
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
2 cups cubed butternut squash
Add the ingredients to the crockpot in order listed. To cut the butternut squash easily, I microwave it for about 2 minutes just to get the outside a little bit soften so I can chop it easier. (So I don’t chop off my hand!) Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
21 day fix: 1 green, 1 red
Today the kids have swimming lessons and we won’t get home until after 6:00. I will not let that stop me from staying on track. While the baby was napping today I threw this together. Many people use ground turkey while following the 21 day fix extreme. I have a freezer full of very lean grass-fed beef, so that is what I will be using. Lean beef is approved on the 21 day fix.
When we get home tonight I just need to reheat the chili and enjoy. I still have 1/2 blue to use for some shredded cheese on my chili tonight! Or maybe some avocado…hard decisions.
Grass-fed Beef or Turkey Chili
Makes 6 servings, 1 cup each
1 tsp. Olive oil
1 1/2 lbs lean grass-fed ground beef or 93% lean ground turkey
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium green pepper, chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 Tbps chili powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
2 cans (15 oz) black, kidney or pinto beans
1 can (15 oz) all-natural diced tomatoes, no sugar added
12 fresh cilantro sprigs (option)
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add ground meat, onion, bell pepper, and garlic.; cook stirring occasionally.
3. Add cumin, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper; cook, stirring occasionally for 1 minute.
4. Add beans and tomatoes (with liquid). Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; gently boil, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until thickened. 5. Serve warm, sprinkled with cilantro.
Today I made this in the Crockpot and it turned out great! I plan to freeze the extras. I will put it in ziplock bags and lay flat to freeze.
21 day fix & 21 day fix extreme: 1 serving is 1/2 green, 1 red, 1/2 yellow